For many restaurants, having a branded mobile app is fairly new and is often underutilized or forgotten when planning traditional marketing campaigns. This lack of integration can lead to frustration for customers who expect mobile and online ordering, payment, loyalty programs and promotions to be a fully integrated part of a unified brand experience.
After all, customers don't care that restaurants may use multiple vendors behind the scenes. They just expect these systems to work seamlessly for everything from logging in to opting out, said Vijay R. Bangaru, CEO & President of Splick.it, who will teach brands how to introduce mobile apps and drive adoptions during a free webinar hosted by FastCasual.com at 2 p.m. EST on May 2.
In the webinar, "Branded Restaurant Apps - Integrating Mobile with Traditional Marketing," attendees will also learn:
- How to engage your customers via your mobile app and impact their behaviors.
- How to promote effectively via your mobile app.
- When to use traditional marketing tactics and when to use mobile promotions.
- How to integrate messages and offers so customers have a consistent experience across all brand channels.
- How to optimize mobile promotions by segmenting users (new, lapsed, best customers).
- How to transfer contact information and behavioral data between your traditional marketing systems and your mobile/online platforms.
- And how much control should your franchisees have for setting up mobile marketing?
Other webinar speakers include:
- Scott Shaw, founder & CEO of Fishbowl.
- Anke Corbin, SVP sales & marketing for Splick.it.
- James Bickers, senior editor at Networld Media Group, parent company of FastCasual.com.
Register for the free webinar here.