Sept. 19, 2013
Restaurants everywhere are converting their menu boards from static to digital with LCD displays. Whether it's the local coffee shop or the latest restaurant concept, digital menu boards are becoming a staple for the modern restaurant. With the ability to centrally control menu content, change menu pricing and lower cost to make menu changes, it's a no brainer why restaurants are embracing this technology, said Cherryh Butler, editor of FastCasual.com and moderator of a free webinar, "What are you waiting for? Digital Menu Boards are here!"
"We have an all-star line up of industry pros to talk restaurant operators through the hows and whys of digital menu boards," said Butler about the event set for 2 p.m. Eastern, Oct. 3.
- Lyle Bunn, principal of Bunn Company and an independent analyst, adviser and educator focused on dynamic place-based media.
- Patrick Renna, chief financial officer of Boloco.
- And Craig Rathbun, North American Managing Director, Philips Signage Solutions.
The experts will discuss:
- How to transition your menu board from static to digital.
- How much it costs.
- Where to go for sourcing.
- How to leverage digital menu boards to grow your business and drive ROI.
- How to use "content" to maximize your results.
- Ways to implement your digital menu board strategy from the simplest to the most sophisticated.
- And common issues restaurant operators face when adopting DMBs.
Registration is open here.
Read more about digital signage.