Nov. 22, 2010
California Pizza Kitchen Inc. has opened its first fullservice unit in Tucson, Ariz.
The new, 4,400-square-foot restaurant has an outdoor patio and is located on the south side of the Tucson Mall.
Tucson’s menu features CPK signature items, as well as new items, including:
- Four Seasons Pizza – with imported Italian tomatoes, oven-roasted artichoke hearts, salami, fresh mushrooms, mild onions, and fresh Mozzarella cheeses topped with herbs and Parmesan cheese;
- Roasted Artichoke and Spinach Pizza – with a blend of oven-roasted artichoke hearts, sautéed spinach and garlic, Fontina, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and a spinach artichoke sauce;
- Baby Clam Linguini – featuring linguini fini and baby clams with garlic, fresh Italian parsley, Parmesan cheese, white wine and red pepper flakes tossed in either a light lemon cream sauce or imported Italian tomatoes and fresh basil;
- Italian Deli Sandwich – a combination of spicy Capicola ham, salami and pepperoni topped with Mozzarella and Fontina cheeses, basil and shredded lettuce tossed in a herb-mustard Parmesan vinaigrette;
- Turkey Stack Sandwich – with an oven-roasted turkey breast, sliced fresh Roma tomatoes, mayonnaise, shredded lettuce and Grey Poupon Dijon honey mustard;
- Butter Cake – CPK’s newest dessert is an oven-baked butter cake served with fresh whipped cream.
The new location also includes an extensive beverage menu highlighted by the CPK Margarita, Cranberry Mint Cooler and Cherry Lime Sparkler.
Guests at the new restaurant have the option of dining in, ordering online or through its new iPhone ordering app, or by placing a curbside take-out order.
Per its benevolent tradition, CPK is wasting no time giving back to its new community. A Nov. 30 fundraiser will be held to benefit the Diamond Children’s Medical Center (DCMC), which is a partnership between the University Medical Center and the University of Arizona’s Steele Children’s Research Center focused on providing advanced care to all children in Southern Arizona.
On that day, CPK will donate 100 percent of all dine-in pizza sales to the DCMC.