SpeedLine releases software update
Sept. 7, 2009
SpeedLine Solutions has released version 6.1 of its point-of-sale software, the company has announced. SpeedLine v6.1 offers improved reporting and analysis tools, a convenient employee dashboard, integrated video surveillance, enhanced delivery and carry-out features and a new customer loyalty program.
Updates features include:
- Improved graphical Sales and Item Summary tools – Operators can create multiple views and charts of key numbers to get an accurate picture of restaurant sales and sales mix and can compare sales by item or category across multiple date ranges.
- New employee dashboard - From the convenient dashboard screen, operators can view and edit the time clock, send messages or print schedules for staff.
- Security camera integration – With optional new video security service from Envysion, operators links notable transactions in SpeedLine with the video footage, making it easy to identify employee errors or theft.
- Auto-calculate delivery times – SpeedLine v6.1 can auto-calculate quoted out-the-door times for each delivery order, based on current kitchen production load and daily trends. The software can easily handle customer requests with the ability to split any order type, including delivery and take-out orders.
- New loyalty tools - With SpeedLine version 6.1, operators don't need to install any extra software or pay any transaction fees to create a single-store loyalty rewards program for customers — everything they need is built-in.