SUTUS, a technology specialist for the pizza franchise industry, has announced that its single-platform telephony, data and networking solution is now being used by more than 10,000 franchise users across North America.
Custom-engineered for the franchise industry, the company's Business Central solution delivers a range of integrated features that help franchise locations boost sales, improve customer experience and cut costs.
"Our month-over-month growth in this vertical is exciting. The main reason we are seeing such success is our solution has been built with pizza franchisees, for pizza franchisees and the result transforms IT and telephony into measureable business advantages. The SUTUS Business Central is user-friendly, improves revenue, costs and customer-focused activities and can be rolled out across multiple sites quickly and easily," said Shawn Chute, COO of SUTUS.
Some of the key features delivered by the SUTUS solution include:
- Marketing through an advanced on-hold messaging system;
- Reduced caller frustration with call sequencing to ensure customers are answered in the same order in which they called;
- Call reporting to make sure staff provide quicker answer times and don't place customers on hold;
- Call recording to improve staff training;
- Customer callback – a value add that automatically calls customers to let them know their pizza has been dispatched; and
- A suite of multi-location networking and management features.
Read more about operations management.