Tanjerine launches ordering, entertainment and payment tablet platform
July 10, 2014
TouchTunes subsidiary Tanjarine announced today the launch of its integrated tabletop ordering, entertainment and pay-at-the-table solution.
"Restaurants are seeing significant benefits from tablet solutions, and large chains have begun deploying them across the country. Until now, there hasn't been a solution combining tablet-based ordering, server handhelds, pay at the table and guest entertainment, or a company with the experience and resources to deliver it," Bob Dykes, president of Tanjarine, said in a company press release. "Our platform is the first to offer large chains or independent casual dining restaurants all of these capabilities."
Tanjarine's solution includes:
- A proprietary 10-inch Android tablet with a rugged design and encrypted card reader. The tablets are portable, and can be distributed per table or per guest based on the restaurant's service model.
- An integrated 5-inch server handheld device enabling restaurant staff to see all tablet-based orders in real time and see notifications from guests.
- Multiple 'Second Screen' TVs displaying restaurant promotions and live Tangerine interactive entertainment and leaderboards.
- Menu customization.
- Valuable real-time data on guests' menu browsing.
- Individual and multiplayer games.
- TouchTunes digital jukebox functionality.
- POS integration.
Online / Mobile / Social
Systems / Technology