Seattle-based Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria, a VPN-certified, wood-fired pizza restaurant, has opened its fifth location in the Bellevue Crossroads neighborhood, at the main entrance of Crossroads Mall.
According to a news release, the new 7000-square-foot Crossroads restaurant is Tutta Bella's largest location to date with 300 seats and a four-season enclosed patio. This location is the first to feature a fully-wired banquet room that can be reserved for corporate gatherings or private parties. The kitchen is equipped with two Acunto ovens that were handmade in Italy by artisan oven makers, the release said.
Also this year, Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria is celebrating its 10th anniversary. Some of the concept’s milestones include:
- Adding authentic espresso flown in weekly from Italy in 2005;
- Sending managers on their inaugural “Cultural Immersion Trip” to Italy in 2006;
- Offering medical, dental and vision insurance to all of its employees in 2008;
- Being named “Full Service Operator of the Year” by the Washington Restaurant Association in 2009; and
- Raising $100,000 for cancer research through its inaugural Slice of Hope campaign in 2011.