The 2013 Retail Customer Experience Executive Summit promises to be the best “Customer Experience” event of the year. The 4th annual Retail Customer Experience Executive Summit takes place August 13-14 in sunny San Diego.
Attendees will learn…
- How to create customer service experiences that rock
- How to conquer “Showrooming.” Hint: Don’t fight it, leverage it
- How to handle customers in this high-tech, high-risk, world of social media
- How to embrace “SoMoLoMe” – social, local, mobile and me-marketing channels
- How to create a strategy for putting all that “big data” your collecting to good use
- How to unleash mobile experiences that build your brand , drive loyalty and revenue
- And best of all, a chance to network with, and learn from the biggest leaders of retail during the “Brain Exchange”
A few of the brands attending this year’s event include Sprint, Sony, Lego, Walgreens, Behr, Tommy Bahama, NEC, Intel, Westfield LLC, Tillabrook County Creamery Association, Fixtures Living, Countryside Rentals, Alberta Motor Association, Northgate Markets and more.
If you are ready to give your customers an experience that ROCKS, visit the site and register now!
Click the download button to view the latest agenda.