creating a pizza revolution!
We tossed our first Pie Five Pizza pie in June 2011 in Ft. Worth, Texas. In a state known for its love of BBQ, we quickly lassoed a posse of loyal customers and redefined the pizza dining experience in the process. We do things big in Texas. That’s why we offer more than one million combinations of custom-made, fresh-to-order individual pizzas…and we bake them in less than five minutes.
we learned from the masters at pizza inn
This isn’t our first rodeo. Pie Five Pizza is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group Inc. (formerly Pizza Inn Holdings, Inc.), a Nasdaq-traded company based in Dallas, Texas. Pizza Inn has been offering consumers affordable, high quality pizza since 1958. Pizza Inn began franchising in 1963 throughout the United States and internationally in the late 1970s.
RAVE Restaurant Group is an owner, franchisor, and supplier of more than 275 restaurants operating domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza has quickly earned its position in such a successful organization, becoming the leading brand in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space.
everyone loves our slices
Since our launch in 2011, we have received many prestigious industry awards. These accolades acknowledge our hard work to create a proven concept that has tremendous growth potential.
We are very appreciative.
- Fast Casual 2014 Top 5 Movers and Shakers
- Fast Casual 2013 Top 50 Movers and Shakers
- Forbes 10 Hot New Chains from established brands
- 2013 Top 50 Restaurant Brand of the Year
- Nation’s Restaurant News 2012 Hot Concepts of the Year award
- CEO, Randy Gier, named one of the Top 10 Trendsetting Executives in Pizza in 2013 by Pizza Marketplace
what it takes to join our circle of crust
The specific requirements you will need to meet will depend on the development option you choose to pursue with us. However, we have some general guidelines for what we look for in a potential franchisee.
- No jerks allowed. We only work with nice people who spread a positive vibe.
- We want seasoned restaurant owners & operators who have a passion for our brand, have franchise and management experience, and knowledge of their market to take our brand to the top
- You have to love our pizzas. (Easy – who doesn’t?!)
- You must be detail oriented and ready to uphold our strict standards.
- You gotta be a people person – friendly and outgoing.
- You need strong leadership skills and a solid work ethic.