Mazzio’s adds lasagnas, pasta bakes to menu
Mazzio's has introduced three new lasagna options, as well as a "create-your-own" option and Family Pasta Bakes. The new lineup includes:
- Create-Your-Own Lasagna gives guests their choice of marinara, red and white, Alfredo, or meat sauce to go with the traditional ricotta cheese-filled pasta. Additional toppings can be added for 50 cents each.
- Chicken Mediterranean Lasagna is made with ricotta cheese-filled pasta served with sweet marinara, grilled chicken, black olives, caramelized onions, tomatoes and Italian herbs.
- Roasted Veggie Lasagna is made from ricotta cheese-filled pasta blended with Asiago Alfredo sauce, roasted red peppers, caramelized onions and oven-roasted tomatoes.
Mazzio's Family Bakes serve about five people and are $18 each. Guests can choose from:
- Chicken Alfredo Bake is made with Alfredo sauce and grilled chicken tossed with penne pasta.
- Italian Meat Bake takes Italian sausage, pepperoni and penne pasta mixed with marinara sauce, covered with mozzarella.
- Meatball Bake layers penne pasta with meatballs, Alfredo and marinara sauce and tops it with mozzarella.
"At Mazzio's, we know that as we head into fall, people are even busier than usual. And, with school back in session and families busy with after-school and evening activities, there is often less time to prepare a home cooked meal," CEO Sheri Miksa said in a news release. "Guests know we are ‘more than great pizza' and by adding these three new hearty lasagnas and featuring our family-size bakes, we offer plenty of craveable pasta options - something for everyone, that's convenient and a great value."