California pizzeria marks 30th birthday with daily promos
Santa Rosa, Calif.-based La Vera Pizza is marketing its 30th anniversary with special offers every day throughout October. The family owned and operated restaurant first opened in 1983.
The promotion began Oct. 1 and continues through Oct. 31. Special offers each day of the week include:
- Monday: 30 percent off customer's entire bill;
- Tuesday: 30 percent off any one pizza or calzone;
- Wednesday: "30 gets you 10" or spend $30 to receive a gift card for $10 toward the next visit;
- Thursday: 30 percent off any glass or bottle of wine (up to 4 per table);
- Friday: 30 percent off any appetizer or dessert;
- Saturday: $3 Beer or House Wine Special; and
- Sunday: 30 percent off any one item
Also through October, La Vera Pizza is spotlighting house specials that include Butternut Squash Soup with cream and toasted hazelnut; Pear, Prosciutto Pizza glazed with caramelized onion & balsamic reduction; Zucchini Pasta with caramelized onion, cream, and parmesan apple crisp with cinnamon gelato; and the Pumpkin Gelato which is offered for a limited period only.
"This is our small way of thanking our patrons for allowing us to serve them since 1983," said Ric Kade, co-owner/chef.
Read more about marketing and promotions.