Hospitality Training Conference set for July
The 88th hospitality training conference of the Council of Hotel and Restaurant Trainers is scheduled for July 26-29 at the Intercontinental Hotel Buckhead Atlanta. It will include training and development practices to help attendees improve operational results and enhance employee productivity, according to a news release.
CHART's 88th three-day conference and one pre-conference day will include approximately 18 sessions. The agenda features timely topics by restaurant and lodging industry experts, motivational speakers, authors and consultants.
Keynote speakers include:
- Alan Schaefer, founder & CEO, Banding People Together, Improving Performance through Effective Collaboration
- Paul Meshanko, Author of The Respect Effect, professional speaker, President & CEO, Legacy Business Cultures,The Respect Effect: How Neuroleadership is Shaping the Service Industry
- Valorie Burton, Life coach, author, speaker, Resilient and Ready: How to Thrive Through Challenge and Change
Additional sessions will focus on:
- Training for Diverse Audiences
- Creating Culture of Exceptional Service
- E-Learning on a Budget
- Creating an Empowered Coaching Environment
- Building High-Functioning High Performance Teams
- Rebranding Training to Support Strategy
- Training with Guidelines instead of Manuals
- Utilizing Mobile Apps for Improved Efficiency
The full agenda is available at http://bit.ly/CHART88.