Proven streamlines hiring with new employer app
Proven, a mobile employment app, has launched its new Employer App, a mobile job-listing solution that creates a more efficient hiring process, according to a company press release. The free service gives companies of all sizes the ability to post jobs to Craigslist and then search, sort and contact candidates directly from a smartphone or tablet. The Proven Employer App complements the Proven Job Search App for job seekers that has had more than 400,000 downloads to date, said Pablo Fuentes, CEO and co-founder of Proven.
"From the beginning, our vision has been to not only simplify and improve the entire employment process, but also take it completely mobile, which is the future," Fuentes said. "After the success of our mobile job search tools for job seekers, we are very excited to take the next step by offering a native mobile solution for employers. Now they can carry out hiring tasks from anywhere, from their own mobile device, thus saving significant time and adding flexibility to the hiring manager's life."
Key features include the ability to:
- Track applicants: Keep tabs on who has been categorized and contacted. Employers can also add notes and see if the candidate has applied before.
- Save time: Sort and filter submitted resumes in minutes instead of hours.
- Manage job listings: Create, import, repost and manage job listings.
- Categorize: Place candidates into Yes, No and Maybe categories.
- And easily connect: With a simple click, contact the candidates directly.
"As a restaurant executive, it's difficult to find time to sit and sort through job listings. Proven's Employer App made it easy for me to fill key positions on the go. Its simple, sleek design is easy to use and has all of the key features needed for the hiring process," said Quinn McKenna, SVP operations of Lark Creek Restaurant Group. "I can manage job listings, sort and filter resumes, and have multiple co-workers log in to screen candidates through one, easy-to-use tool."
Read more about technology.