California Pizza Kitchen introduces seasonal menu
California Pizza Kitchen has launched a new seasonal menu lineup, available now through July.
"It's been a long, cold winter for many, and we are happy to welcome the warmer weather by offering a taste of the season's freshest ingredients throughout our menu," Brian Sullivan, SVP of culinary development, said in a news release. "Tender, leafy greens are a key component to many of our dishes and we're also giving fresh strawberries special emphasis this season, from the California Fields Salad to the Strawberry Shortcake and, of course, our unique beverages."
The menu includes:
- California Fields Salad: Made with watermelon, strawberries, field greens and baby kale, with housemade Champagne vinaigrette, feta and California pistachios.
- Tricolore Salad Pizza: Made with a caramelized Parmesan pizza crust topped with field greens, tomatoes and shaved Parmesan, tossed in freshly made Dijon balsamic vinaigrette.
- Strawberry Shortcake:Made with fresh shortcake biscuit and topped with strawberries, whipped cream and housemade candied lemon zest.
The beverage menu includes:
- Fresh Strawberry Mango Cooler: Made with strawberries hand-shaken with Fresca and Monin South Seas, featuring natural flavors of mango, guava and ginger and coming in at 90 calories;
- Strawberry Lime Margarita:Made with Casamigos Tequila Blanco, strawberries, puree strawberry, fresh agave sour and lime;
- Strawberry Rhubarb Martini: Made with Art in the Age Rhubarb Tea liqueur, strawberries, Monin Organic Agave Nectar, lemon and orange twist.
There are also two new permanent additions to the menu, including the Hand-Shaken Agave Mojito, with Bacardi Superior Rum, agave sour, fresh mint, lime and organic Hawaiian sugar cane; and the Fresh Agave Lime Margarita, with Milagro Silver Tequila, agave sour and lime.