Dinova enhances mobile app to help business travelers find preferred restaurants
Dinova LLC recently announced the launch of a mobile application for Android and iPhone smartphones that will help business travelers locate Dinova network restaurants.
Dinova's nationwide network includes more than 10,000 independent and chain restaurants. Dinova's corporate clients, which include one-quarter of the country's highest-travel-spending firms, spend more than $1.5 billion on dining and/or catering annually, according to a news release.
App features will allow Dinova's client to:
- Utilize "Nearby" Search Feature: Using GPS technology, users can quickly find Dinova network restaurants within close proximity to their current location.
- Search by Address: The enhanced app allows the user to plug in an address and locate preferred restaurants around the specified location.
- Obtain Driving Directions: Dinova customers can plan the quickest route via the built-in mapping feature of the Dinova app.
- Access Restaurants' Websites: Dinova travelers can now quickly access restaurants' websites to compare menus and specials.
- Make a Reservation: Users can make reservations for most restaurants via the Dinova app.
The enhanced app also benefits the corporate travel programs that work with Dinova to secure monthly rebates on their dining expenses.
"Our network restaurants have consistently gained from marketing efforts that target travel managers, event planners and business travelers," said Vic Macchio, founder and CEO of Dinova, in the release. "This enhanced app arrives at the optimum time, with companies putting more travelers on the road and taking more pronounced steps to influence where their employees take clients and prospects out to eat."
Topics: Online / Mobile / Social