Vendor Safe webinar to focus on PCI Compliance
A new webinar from FastCasual.com and VendorSafe Technologies will focus on the financial implications restaurant operators could face by not maintaining PCI Compliance. The webinar, How much is your brand reputation worth? The cost of PCI compliance, will be held May 15 at 2 p.m. Click here to register.
Not having a PCI-compliant system can become a financial drain on restaurateurs in a variety of ways. Operators who do not have a PCI-compliant system can be fined stiff penalties by credit card companies.
Additionally, if a data breach occurs, brand identities and consumer confidence are both at risk. How much is your brand reputation worth? And are you willing to lose your business because your system was not protected from hackers?
In this webinar restaurant operators will learn:
- Insights into what PCI compliance actually is;
- The financial cost of PCI vs. the actual cost of a data;
- How to determine the vulnerabilities in your operation;
- How it can protect your brand identity;
- How to build a PCI compliant network that prepares your restaurant for future technology trends (i.e. mobility and Cloud initiatives).
Speakers include Brad Cyrpus, chief of Compliance and Security for
VendorSafe Technologies. Cyprus has more than 20 years experience in the security industry and manages the development of in-house solutions to validate compliance and interpret the PCI standard as it relates to specific, real-life examples.
Read more about systems and technology.