Red Mango CEO discusses social media strategy
In episode #036 of the Social Restaurant Podcast, I welcome Dan Kim, Founder and Chief Concept Officer of Red Mango. His brand and company have won more industry awards and honors than any other segment player, including being rated number 1 in the FroYo category by Zagat in 2011.
Dan and l discuss his journey as a food service entrepreneur, his personal use of social media as an executive ambassador of his brand and much more. You don't want to miss this interview with Dan. Go ahead, turn up the speakers, click play and listening to episode #036 of the Social Restaurant Podcast.
What you'll learn duing the interview
- How a background in investment banking can provide a foundation for how to launch your own startup.
- Learn what a day in the life of a social executive looks like and how you can model Dan's Red Mango social strategy for your own brand.
- How to achieve social fluidity by integrating your brand's social strategy into your personal social accounts.
- Understanding that your brand advocates are out there and that you just have to allow them to discover your brand by themselves.
- The benefits of capitalizing on the "food porn" trend.
Key tweet "It's not about what your customers want today, it's about what they want tomorrow." @DanKimRedMango"
Get the Show Resources
If you'd like to download some of the reports mentioned during the podcast, visit my blog where you can find additional resources, links and other exciting nuggets that will help you build a content factory in your organization.
Like Us Facebook
If you like what you are listening to on the Social Restaurant Podcast, why not head over to our official SRP Facebook page and like is there too. Like SRP on Facebook >> Our Facebook fans will get continuously receive special insider tips, show supplemental materials and the chance to have back channel conversations with Nate, show guests and content sponsors. Episode #036 of the Social Restaurant Podcast has been made possible through the support of our sponsors On Scene Productions, a digital storytelling and video production consultancy and NetBase Solutions, social media intelligence for multi-unit restaurant brands If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Social Restaurant Podcast, you can learn more here.
Topics: Online / Mobile / Social
Nate Riggs Nate Riggs is the president of NR Media Group, a firm specialized in content marketing and new media programs for mid-sized and large companies that have included Bob Evans Restaurants, Donatos Pizza, and many others. He also produces the Social Restaurant Podcast and This Week in Restaurant Technologies. www